Here is what you need:
- Color printer
- Glue stick
- Self-laminating sheets (optional)
4 simple steps
- Print out the Animal Faces twice
- Glue it to card
- Cut the cards to size
- Laminate the sheets to make them last longer -make sure you cover both sides. Trim a few millimetres from the edges of each card. (optional)
Tips: You can also buy art paper to glue on the back of the cards.
Rules (2 or more players)
The players try to collect pairs of matching cards
1. Mix the 48 cards and place them face down on a flat surface
2. The youngest player starts to turn two cards; if they match, they are collected by the player and he or she goes again.
3. If the cards don't match, the cards are flipped over and it is the next players turn.
4. The player with the most matching sets of cards at the end of the game wins.